Please select “Agree to Go to the Entry Form” after reading and agreeing with the notes below.
The texts listed below have been translated into English from Japanese originals for reference purposes only. In the event of any discrepancy between these translated texts and the Japanese originals, the originals shall prevail.
Notes and Requests regarding Inquiries
- Please note that we may not be able to reply to your inquiry due to its contents or it may take time to reply.
- Please note that we cannot handle inquiries on Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, and during the year-end and New Year holidays.
- We may contact you by means other than email.
- Since our reply to your inquiry is sent to you personally, we kindly request that you refrain from reprinting or making secondary use of all or part of the information provided.
- Depending on the contents of your inquiry and comments, our affiliate may reply directly to you.
Handling of Personal Information
- We use the customer’s personal information, such as name, contact information, to reply to the customer’s comments, requests, and inquiries and for analysis purposes to improve our services.
- The customer’s personal information may be provided to third parties in the following cases:
- (1) Cases in which there is a need to provide the customer’s personal information to our affiliate in order to confirm facts related to the customer’s question and comments and to have our affiliate reply directly to the customer;
- (2) Cases in which there is a need to protect a human life,body or fortune,and when it is difficult to obtain a principal’s consent.
- (3) Cases in which there is a special need to enhance public hygiene or promote fostering Healthy children, and when it is difficult to obtain a principal’s consent.
- (4) Cases in which personal information is requested to provide by public institutions, such as the police, courts, administrative organs.
- (5) Cases otherwise based on laws and regulations.
Recognizing the importance of personal information provided by customers, Hanshin Electric Railway Co., Ltd. (the “Company”) shall comply with laws and internal rules concerning personal information and protect the customer’s personal information by properly collecting, using, and managing personal information handled by the Company in all business activities of the Company.
- Proper Collection of Personal Information
The Company shall collect personal information by lawful and fair means.
- Clarification of Purposes of Use of Personal Information:
When collecting personal information, the Company shall clarify the purposes for using the personal information. When planning to provide personal information to a third party, the Company shall clarify the purpose(s) and scope of its use in advance and provide it within the appropriate scope.
- Limits on Use of Personal Information for Non-intended Purposes
The Company shall use personal information only within the scope of the purpose(s) specified in advance and shall not use the personal information beyond the scope of the purpose(s) without the customer’s consent.
- Protection and Management of Personal Information
The Company shall take strict security measures to protect all personal information that it possesses and strive to properly manage the personal information by staffing a person in charge for each department handling personal information.
- Personal Information Inquiries, Modifications, etc.
If a customer wishes to inquire about, modify, or delete his/her personal information, the Company shall respond to such request after confirming his/her identity.
For inquiries about the handling of personal information of the Company, please contact our department in charge of personal information.