List of Activities of Hanshin Electric Railway Co., Ltd
Discount Sales of Railway Passes for Foreigners Visiting Japan
Hanshin Tourist Passes will be available on discount (from 700 Yen to 500 Yen), during the project period（2018.10.01～2019.03.31）
* 1-day pass adult tickets only
* Discount sales will start after October 1st, as soon as preparations are completed.
* Valid for ： ～2019.04.30
Event to be held in the Arrival Lobby of Kansai International Airport
Our company will hold a PR campaign called "Brewers of Nada" in the promotion area within the International Arrival Lobby of Kansai International Airport, together with our partners Nadagogo Brewers Association, Kobe City and Nishinomiya City, with the cooperation of Kansai Airport, Kobe Tourism Bureau and Mt.ROKKO CABLE CAR & TOURISM COMPANY. Main contents as following:
- Original ticket holders will be offered to the first 1000 participants.
- Japanese Sake tasting and lottery
- Wooden sake cups ("kimasu") will be offered to the first 400 purchasers of Hanshin Tourist Passes at Kansai Tourist Information Center.
Benefits offered to purchasers of Railway Passes for Foreigners Visiting Japan
(1)Station Name Banner-type note clips shall be offered to the purchasers of Hanshin Tourist Passes from the Hanshin Railways Service Center in Kobe Sannomiya Station (to the first 600 persons; replacements in case of run out).
(2)Clear files shall be offered to the persons who access the Koshien History Museum by presenting their Hanshin Tourist Passes along with “Benefit Coupons”.
* Both for adults and children. Combinations with other coupons are not accepted.
* "Benefit Coupons" are the "WEB Coupons" that are offered when purchasing a Hanshin Tourist Pass.
Free Access for purchasers of ROKKOSAN TOURIST PASS for Foreigners Visiting Japan
Free access to "Rokko Shidare"
* 1 access for 1 person, only envisaging adults
* Usual price: 300 Yen for adults (Junior High School or above)